

We had a great time at Jordan's birthday yesterday. Mama and Papa came as well as Amy and her kids. We had pizza and cake and all seemed to go well. Jordan got a Krispy Kreme cake.
Since my one year olds don't have a preference about what their cake looks like I usually make a cake that looks like some kind of food. Michael got a hamburger cake, Alex got a cake that looked like a big bowl of ice cream, and Jordan got one that looked like a box of Krispy Kreme donuts.
Mama and Papa got her a fun (translate *noisy*) car/driving toy, a dress and a new snowsuit.
Everyone else contributed to her bank account. She was pleasant and happy and seemed to enjoy all the attention as long as I was around. Happy Birthday Jordan!


5 comments:
She has the cutest little face! I can't believe that it has already been a year! Love the cake wish I lived out by you so I could come over and learn from all of your many talents.
Amazing Amanda! How in the world to you do these things? What a lucky family to have you as there mom. Looked like fun. Jordan is a doll!!
First-- cute haircut-- you chopped yours too! Cute cute! Next-- that cake is so clever-- where did you get the krispie cream logo-- that did not look possible to make by hand. I never saw the ice cream bowl-- have picts of that? Wow!
Jami, the logo is made by hand on wafer paper. It is edible, but doesn't have any flavor, think rice cakes. You just use food coloring pens and draw the logo. I'll see if I can drum up any pictures of the ice cream cake.
Amanda you are amazing!! That cake looked like the box the doughnuts come in! I had to take a double look. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Happy New year!!
Post a Comment