I've made it to my 100th post. I started this blog over a year ago, and for the most part I have made at least 4 entries a month. Probably the most consistent I have ever journaled. So what to say for my 100th post? I think I will announce that the Sorensen clan will be getting bigger by one in December. I am 13 weeks pregnant, and sick as a dog, but grateful that everything looks good and that we are being blessed with another child. The kids are excited and so far claim that this one is going to be a boy. I guess we will see. For now the baby's name is Pumpkin, (Michael was Noodles, Alex was String Bean, Jordan was Jiggles). This will make 12 grandkids for my parents and number 7 for Cathy and Harley. Hooray for babies!
7 comments:
What a wonderful Christmas gift the newest little Sorensen will be!! I sure hope you feel better. Your such a tropper.
Wow! Such a nice treat for my Sunday casual blog checking. Congratulations!
Congratulations! We are so thrilled for your family. Babies are such a wonderful blessing!!
Yippee for another winter baby. I love mine!
congrats again! I like all your cute nicknames for them-- do you still call them that today as a fun nickname?
I hope you start feeling better soon. That's the pits. I like the nicknames! Are you guys going to be surprised again with this one, or are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?
How exciting! Congratulations! I found a way into your blog! Just in time to see your exciting announcement!
Post a Comment