Since the kids have started school I have 2 and a half hours each morning of free time, so I have been catching up on my sewing. Jordan has been fabulous, she will sit in my room and play with the shoes in my closet, or we will sit and sing songs while I sew.

I was finally able to finish up the blanket and dress I was working on for a dear friend who lost a baby for her memory chest.


I was also able to make a reversible apron for Alex's new preschool teacher.

And a school bag for Michael's new 1st grade teacher. I also got a jump start on Halloween costumes, although I haven't had a chance to take pictures of those yet. Alex is a pink (what else) fairy and Michael is batman. Hopefully I'll have pictures up soon.
5 comments:
I love to see what you are working on. Tell me what kind of sewing machine do you have and do you love it? I would love to get a new one, mine is slowly dying.....
I have a Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 and I LOVE IT. Ask Chris, I could go on for hours about how nice it is....
Ireland's dress & blanket... I'm speachless. You are truely gifted.
LOVE IT!! YOU ARE THE MOST TALENTED PERSON I KNOW!! I REALLY THINK YOU COULD SEW WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED AND IT WOULD STILL LOOK AMAMZING!!
So loving those aprons!
Um..and I sooooooooo agree with Jen!
Post a Comment