Friday, October 24, 2008

Chris' trip to TX

Chris took a short trip to TX to visit his good friend Gabe. They have been friends in since high school and Gabe is also partly responsible for Chris and I meeting. He served his mission in Chicago where I lived and baptized and later dated my best friend and they hooked us up at BYU. He flew out to watch the BYU vs. TCU game. Too bad they were crushed. There go all our glorious BCU bowl hopes. While he was there they went to Dallas and visited where Kennedy was shot (this is the grassy knoll) and took in the sights. Thanks Gabe for flying him out (he works for Southwest) and I'm so glad you guys had a great time. Hopefully this can become a yearly tradition!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Get out of here, that BYU cake is the most amazing cake I have seen thus far! Can you mail them?