
My sweet little girl turned 5 on April 29th. We had a small party at home with Mama and Papa and Amy and her girls. Alex is definitely turning into my daughter... for her cake I asked her what she wanted and she replied that she wanted a pink cake with Snow White on it and with her head turned to look at a rose. Getting a little specific there aren't you?

Well she liked her cake and we had a nice time. Chris and I gave her a little MP3 player that she can carry around that has a speaker case that she can listen to the mixes that Chris make for her. So far she has been loving it. Mama and Papa gave her a new wii game, a darling little necklace and some littlest pet shop stuff along with some obligatory princess stuff.

We had a great time and I am so proud that she is my little girl!
4 comments:
I am still AMAZED at the cake! Wow! She is DARLING! So good to see you!!!
YOU ROCK CAKE LADY! Happy Birthday Alex! Her and Jordan look so darling in that picture together :)
Cake is so cute! The reason she is asked in so much detail is because she knew that her mom could do it!
You are such a great mom, Alex looked so happy with her party. Isn't it funny these 5 year olds getting MP3 players and Video games, they are so lucky! When I was 5 I got a baby doll ha ha.
Post a Comment