Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pay it Forward

So my friend Diane had this on her blog and I decided to take her up on her challenge. I just got her gift last night and it was so very yummy! Also, I really like the philosophy behind this idea, that we can do two things: 1) Find value in homemade again and 2) Send something to people without need reward. I would like to think I can do both of these things, so here's one way I am practicing.

Here's the deal. The first 5 people to leave a comment here will get a homemade gift from me. The only catch is that you have to pay the gift forward by reposting this on your blog. I will check to make sure you've done so. I don't know what the gift will be, but it will be homemade. I'll get it to you sometime soon. I don't promise you'll love it, but I'm not going to make you something I think you'll hate, either, because that would be like an un-gift and defeat the entire purpose.

Here's to Paying it Forward!

7 comments:

Mel said...

How do I not comment when it's something from Amanda? I can't wait to see what it is! Hopefully I am top 5 :)

Crystal Star said...

Me, me, me!!! ANYTHING homemade I would love it made by you. But now I have to think of what I will do on mine. And now that I've gone private it will be a short list of visitors. I'm glad I checked blogs tonight :)
Crystal

Angie said...

Oh Amanda the queen of all things homemade I hope I get on your list!!!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Homemade from Amanda is AMAZING!! Sign me up!!!!! Whaooooo! :)

peterson pack said...

Yeah! I am glad I saw this post just in time. I would love something homemade from you. What a treat. I hope I made the list!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Oh stink..that means I don't get a gift from the super talented Amanda. I'm bummed now. That'll show me to not blog in forever!

Wonderful thing to do. You are an amazing person.
XOXO

Mel said...

Amanda!!! I sent you an email yesterday but am not sure I have the right email address! Thank you sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much for all the flowers for Kate's Hair. You have NO idea how excited I was to get them!!! She is so excited too and tells all her friends her mom's friend made her all these flowers. You are so great and I love them so much! Thank you , Thank you, Thank you! I will pay it forward when I get back from vacation in about 2 weeks. Love you and thank you!!!!