
I took Alex to Chris' cousin's Bridal Shower on Saturday.

One of the games was to make a wedding dress out of toilet paper and we had three darling little girls willing to be the models. Alex had a great time.

I made the cake for the shower as well. The flowers are a replica of her wedding
bouquet and the tiara is made out of white chocolate. After the shower was over I took Alex to Diva and Dudes to get her hair cut. It has been well over a year and long overdue. I was really impressed with the place and will
definitely be taking Jordan there when it is her turn for a Mommy/daughter date. All in all a very nice weekend.
3 comments:
WOW. Serisouly, I cannot believe sometimes the amount of talent you have in sooo many different areas! That cake is awesome! Good job! And fabulous job on Alex's beautiful dress! ;)
Wow Amanda! You are seriously so talented! And you keep getting better:o) Congrats on the new little one on the way...
BEAUTIFUL Amanda! You look so cute with your tiny baby belly!
Post a Comment