Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A few more of Isaac


Well, we have lasted a week. So far things are going well. I guess the real test will be when Chris leaves this weekend to fly to Utah for Justin's wedding. I'm so excited for Justin and Ashley, but will sorely miss my husband. Isaac is doing well, he is on a good three hour feeding schedule and knows night from day. He is a little more fussy at night than I would like, but overall for being one week old he is doing great. Mama came over and took some more pictures. I didn't know we were doing pictures at that time, so please disregard the unfixed hair on Alex and Jordan and the chocolate mustache on Jordan. Andi was taking a nap at the time so she isn't in any of the pictures. Isaac still doesn't look like any of our other babies, so it will be interesting to see who he looks like when he gets bigger.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Seriously, I cannot get over how cute he is! The picstures are so cute, even with undone hair and a chocolate mustache! ;) Hang in there this weekend and if you need anything let us know.