
We've had a great fall so far. It is wonderful not being pregnant anymore and Isaac seems to be getting better all the time. Of course now that I have said that he will start teething and mess everything up. The kids were all in their Halloween shirts the other day and Mama got a picture. Our camera is still on the fritz. Michael is nearing the end of his flag football season.

He has done great and really shows an aptitude for sports. This is how we spend most of our Saturday's now...

Alex played soccer and she is still learning how to maintain control of the ball, but she is certainly enthusiastic about being out there.

She's had a great time as well.

I think Jordan just likes all the snacks she gets to eat while watching her siblings play.

Jordan got to go fishing with her Papa the other week and still talks about the flopping fish. Thank you Papa for taking her. She is fully potty trained now, so I am back down to two in diapers again which is nice. I was able to build the kids a new swingset/fort this week to replace our old one. This one uses 4x4's so hopefully it will last a lot longer. Hopefully I will have pictures of it soon. We had Michael's 9th birthday yesterday and will have pictures up from that as soon as Mama sends them to us....
Life is good right now...
3 comments:
Amanda, when did your kids grow up? Gosh! They're so big now!
Such fun memories!
seriously, you built your kids a swingset? Is there anything you dont do?! I guess I shouldn't be suprised... you are officially superwoman:)
Post a Comment