Three children, three cases of
Mastitis. I had it with Michael, Alex, and now again with Jordan. This time it knocked me out of commission for three days. It started from the Ward activity Saturday night when I missed a feed with Jordan and lead to a clogged duct, and then blossomed into an infection by Monday. By
Monday afternoon I had a temp of 104 and could barely stand up straight. Poor Chris, who has already taken so much time off this year just took another two days off to watch the kids while I slept all day and night. Jordan is teething, she's not terrible yet, but I'm sure she gave Chris a headache or two. Suzanne came over yesterday and kept me company while I
convalesced on the couch. Chris had a
snowblitz event. Sis. Smith brought me dinner which was a total life saver. I seem to be feeling much better today, just a little tired and easily worn out. Hopefully I will be able to come up with things for the kids to do so that they will stay occupied. Jordan just woke up, so that is my cue to go get busy.
1 comment:
Yay! I totally remember you. Zach and I talk about Chip all the time. Zach isn't the best at keeping in touch with old friends, but he LOVES Chip so much. This is so great that we can keep in touch for them. Your children are so beautiful!
I didn't know you had a new child, but she must be close to the age of Violet because we started Violet on solids a couple of weeks ago too.
Definitely add me as a friend. You can contact me through my email. kamillewily@gmail.com Please send your address to me so I have it and we don't have to communicate only by commenting on each other's blogs.
Post a Comment