Well, I made it through another week. We went and visited Chris' Granny in the hospital last Friday and then Chris took the kids out to dinner. On Saturday we had another baseball game, and then this week has just seemed like a blur. I'm sure I got things accomplished, but for the life of me I can't think of what they are right now. Chris took Michael and Alex back to visit Granny again on Thursday and then to visit Nanny, Chris' other grandma in the nursing home. She has MS and has been there for 30 years+. I can't even imagine that kind of existence.

On the way home they found a turtle that Michael named "Cherry." She was only part of the family for a day though, because on Friday she escaped from her box and hightailed it out of the yard. Farewell Cherry, you will always hold a special, but brief, place in our hearts.

Yesterday Michael had another T-ball game, he even caught a fly ball from a fairly good distance.

On Friday we went out with Joe and Jennie. We went to Dolce Vita, and then the new Desserterie place near here. Joe and Jennie seemed to be in a bad mood most of the night, but it was still nice to get out for a bit. Yesterday was a very nice family day. Even with a flat tire and almost being late for T-ball pictures. We went to Tyler Barrus' reception and it was just all in all a nice day.

Chris and I sat down and watched the first episode of Battlestar Galactica last night. It was a little bit of a copy from Star Wars and Star Trek, but we'll see where it goes from here.

I'm getting so spoiled watching T.V. shows on the computer without commercials, that when I try and sit down and watch regular T.V. it feels like torture. Today Church was tolerable. Jordan is getting better at staying up the whole time without fussing since she won't sleep while we are there, and only fussed for the last 20 minutes or so. Tonight Chris had meetings and Seminary graduation all night, so I went over and passed some time at Suzanne's. Michael hasn't seen Jessie in a while since she is in school when we get together during the week, and he seemed to enjoy playing with her. This week I am finishing up a portrait and then Barbara and the missionaries are coming over Monday and Tuesday to help her get back on her feet. Well, it's time to get the kids in bed, and enjoy some study time for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment