Well, we had an interview with Doug Leblanc yesterday. It was actually pretty tame. He's been commissioned to write a book for a publisher out of TN about tithing and offerings. He said that so far he has interviewed us and one other LDS couple from the area and President Waters (stake president). He's an evangelical episcopalian and was very polite. The interview lasted 90 minutes or so and we just discussed a little of our background and our motivations for paying tithes and offerings and service in the church. It will be interesting to see if he uses anything from us in his book, but overall it was a nice experience and rather painless.
On a completely different note, I realized today that I have been feeding Jordan potentially spoiled milk for the last four days. She just started on while milk and I haven't been accustomed to checking the dates and I went to pick it up today and realized it was four day out of date. Maybe that's why she threw up all over me this morning. It didn't smell horrible, but it didn't smell fine either. It's a wonder that she has been drinking it at all. You'd think she would put up more of a fight if I was giving her spoiled milk. Poor kid, first she is sick, then her mom keeps giving her bad milk...It's amazing that children survive sometimes.
The Things That Howl In The Night
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment