Well the day Michael has been looking forward to since the beginning of school, and he learned about losing teeth, is here. On Saturday he announced that his tooth was loose and by Sunday it was out. He is thrilled, and the tooth fairy even remembered to come on the first try. Now he thinks that all the rest will be falling out any day now and keeps checking for any other loose teeth.
I finished a few more books lately, Pillars of the Earth, which was okay, but slow and long.
The second installment of Fablehaven, which is turning out to be a delightful little series. And a few others which I started, but could never get into and put down again.Chris is on a little manacation right now. Joe changed jobs and is now partner in a law firm and decided it was time to get rid of his 1991 two tone station wagon, and bought a fun little convertible, so they are taking it out for a spin down to NC to watch the game. I'm not even sure which one it is. Most likely some college football bowl game. Hope they have fun!


2 comments:
WOW!! Marlee is 7 and hasn't lost a tooth yet. I am excited to see you soon!!
I just re-read THE GIVER by Lois Lowry. SOOooooo good! I recommmend it, quick read as it's found in the juv. area of the library :)
The blessing dress debut is scheduled for 2/3rd. I'll be taking a ton of photos, can't wait. THANKS AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment