Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tag

I got tagged by Jeni, here goes:

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys:
1. Seeing my children play nicely together
2. Dates with my husband
3. Creating something original on my sewing machine

3 Fears:
1. Not sure what to put here, I'm not a fearful kinda girl
2.
3.

3 Goals:
1. Serving a mission with my husband
2. Having my art hang in a gallery
3. Learning some type of musical instrument

3 Obsessions/Collections:
1. Sewing
2. Stained Glass
3. Reading

3 Random surprising facts about me:
1. I'm a very messy creative person, the creative might not be a surprise, but the messy part is to some.
2. I have difficulty typing while I am pregnant, my left hand goes faster than my right and the letters get all transposed.
3. I got rabie shots when I was 15

5 People that are tagged:
1. Jenn
2. Melanie
3. Shannon
4. Crystal
5. Megan

1 comment:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

That was a cute tag. These are always fun :)