

I'm still trying to get a good picture of Andi. I held the camera too close to her, but this is what I have so far. Maybe I will try again this afternoon. She looks a lot like Michael did when he was a baby. She is 6 weeks old right now and so far things have been great. She sleeps 6-8 hours in her first stretch at night, and still sleeps the majority of the day as well. I haven't weighed her recently but I would guess she weighs around 12 to 12.5 lbs. now and is quickly growing out of all her 0-3 month clothes. Here's to hoping that she keeps up the great progress!
5 comments:
She is so cute!! I think she looks alot like Michael too in those pics. I am so glad your getting some sleep at night. Way to go Andi!!
I have a hard time telling who looks like who, but I can see Michael, but a cute girly Michael.
She is a replica of your other kids! What a doll, I am glad that she is sleeping so good for you!!
She is soo adorable!
What an absolute doll! How wonderful to get 6-8 hours at once already during the night! What a dream. Neither one of my boys did that until WAY later. Hope my next one will be a different story (go to my blog and see). You have an absolute gorgeous family!
Post a Comment