
We had a wonderful Christmas this year.
Yesterday the kids woke up around 6:30 am and were so excited that Santa had come. Santa brought Michael a Star Wars lego set, Alex Princess stuff, and Jordan a Little People house to play with. Daddy got some ties and a movies and Mommy got a certificate to frame a picture that I have been waiting to frame. After opening presents and playing with toys for a few hours we went to visit Nanny and Papa in the nursing home, and then came home for lunch and naps. 
After naps we went to Mama and Papa's for the toy gluttony. Our family got the wii from Mama and Papa and has been thoroughly enjoying that. Chris even got Guitar Hero World Tour, so it will be interesting to see how the kids rock on that one. After a long day we came home and played a little wii with the kids and then Chris and I stayed up to 1 am playing wii and opening toys that didn't get taken out of their packages. All in all a very wonderful family filled Christmas.
Christmas Eve the kids acted out the nativity with puppets they had made and Chris and I bore our testimonies about the Savior. 


Over all 2008 has been wonderful and I am sooooo grateful for all that I and my family have been given this year!


3 comments:
My favorite is that little bundle of a present in red. Next year she will crawling all over and getting into the tree ornaments and gifts!
I don't even have to wonder which cookie is yours. You are even talented with frosting! By the way, you look great.
I never told you congrats on your new baby! She is very sweet.
Post a Comment