Sunday, August 16, 2009

Amanda Dee Design classes

I happy to announce that after the petition of many friends I am offering classes this fall. I will be teaching beginning sewing for ages 8 and up; geared for those just learning to sew. Sewing for 12 and up for those who can sew a straight line but are looking to expand what they can do, to include zippers, buttonholes, hemming, basic alterations, basic home decor, and patterns. beginning cake decorating for 12 and up, covering buttercream, fondant, royal icing, stacking, and gumpaste. painting and drawing for 8 and up for those learning the fundamentals, and drawing for ages 12 and up for those who love art and want to be able to draw better. All classes will be once a week for 45 minutes and cost $15 per week for group classes and $20 per week for individual classes. All classes will run for 8 weeks. Let me know if you want any more details and I will email you a flyer. Classes will start September 21st through November 14th and will run from 1- 3 pm with some evening classes available. Trade babysitting with a friend and come learn something new....

This winter I will be teaching quilting, heirloom sewing, portraiture, and advanced cake decorating...

2 comments:

Mel said...

You are amazing! Wish I was there to take them from you!

jlohran said...

I am with Mel! I want to take the cake decorating class!!!!