I did a cake for a friend over the weekend. It was my first time painting fondant. I got to try out a whole bunch of new things. Cocoa transfer, a new fondant recipe, (much better than anything else I have tasted) and painting with dry food coloring. I wanted to try cocoa butter painting, but with the kids getting sick I never made it to the store. Oh well, next time. Love you Jennie!
The Things That Howl In The Night
6 days ago


9 comments:
AMAZING AS ALWAYS! Looks exactly like the book, your one talented sista!
Beautiful cake! I had no idea you were so talented! I LOVE Shannon Hale too! (Her last book wasn't the best though)
that is a really great cake aunt Amanda i love it
i love the cake aunt Amanda you are the best cake person i have seen (in picture)
When will you stop amazing me?? You are awesome-it looks fantastic!21
Turned out great!
I absolutely loved the cake you are so so good. So when are you going to teach me your tricks? Loved the book also!
Once again, totally impressed!
You are sooo amazing and talented! Thank you again for helping with the YW--they all loved it! I am so excited to try out all the new things I learned.
Post a Comment