Monday, February 15, 2010

Sorry for the delay...

Well it has been forever since I have posted last. I have missed posting about Michael and Chris' trip to Utah to watch a BYU game. (They had a fabulous time, thanks Gabe and Zach) I have missed posting about Andi's first birthday, Jordan's 3rd, Christmas, mine and Chris' birthday's and a slew of other things. Hopefully I will make it back to catch up on some of those things. I will blame the delay on posting on the fact that we are expecting again. I'm due in July and 17 weeks along right now. This pregnancy has gone better than the others, but has still sapped me of any motivation to do anything extra besides take care of my family and house. The kids are very excited and have been having lively debates about the sex of the baby (we won't be finding out, like all the rest) and are looking forward to this summer. Hooray for more Sorensen's!
In other news, Chris seems to be settling in to his new position at work and is hopefully getting his feet under him and I hope that next year will be even smoother since he will have a much better idea of what to expect when, and a better understanding of his responsibilities. Michael is playing Upward basketball and loving it, and seems to be a very good defender. His dribbling skills have dramatically improved as well. Alex is taking music classes and seems to be thriving on them. She certainly seems to have some type of performance blood in her veins. Jordan is three..... hopefully we will be growing out of this stage soon...... Andi is one and doing great. She can really hold her own with the big kids. If only she would start talking soon. She still only has one word, bye, and doesn't say anything else yet. I'm ready for her to start talking a little more. Well, that's it for me right now, but hopefully the posts will be a little more frequent than they have been as of late.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

CONGRATS!!! I feel so silly just being at your house not too long ago and having NO idea! Very exciting and you are hiding your sickness very well!:) I loved your bit on Jordan-I relate completely, as we talked about. Glad things are great, hope we can get together again soon!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Hooray for more Sorensen Sweeties! We are so excited for you, and even more excited that the pregnancy is going great!!

Chris and Sally said...

It is so good to hear from you again, I didn't think you would be coming back. :) Congratulations on the new baby!

Jones Family said...

Congrats! Hooray for more Sorensens! :)

Megan and Jeff said...

Congrats! That's exciting news! Glad to hear that this one is going well, and that things are good with your family.