
Michael had a great time playing basketball this season. This was the first season he played and he did great. By the end of the season he was looking up while he was dribbling and playing offense and defense like a champ.

He really enjoyed himself and I think we will definitely be playing basketball at some point in the future again. I think the next sport he wants to try is flag football. I think that is a fall sport though, and I'm not sure we are doing anything this spring, but we had a great time with Upward basketball and look forward to flag football with them as well. Chris was laughing because when Mama sent us the pictures yesterday in all of them playing he had his tongue hanging out. It was pretty comical in picture after picture to see his tongue.

They say it does help with balance....
1 comment:
And it just looks plain cool!
Post a Comment