Well, it's starting to wear on me that Chris has been gone for a few days. I really miss his energy and company. I have noticed that I haven't smiled a whole lot over the last few days, not because I'm not happy, but because Chris is always doing something stupid to make me smile. I've talked to him a few times, and it seems like he is having a good time. BYU lost. :-( It was a close game and I bet it was thrilling to watch in person. Cathy and Harley are coming home from Vegas tonight. I'm sure they will have lots of goodies for their grand kids. We'll try and stop by tomorrow. I got a lot of stuff done today, but it was raining and Jordan was fussy all day, so Michael and Alex were bored and there's only so many books that I can read to them. Right now I popped some popcorn and they are watching a movie. Not thrilling, but it is a little change from the normal routine. Well nothing big to post for today, but I miss you Chris and I am anxious for you to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment