Well I just got off the phone with Chris, and he and Joe were able to scalp their tickets to the last game today for way more than they paid for them, and he is coming home early!!!! He should be home before the kids go to bed. It sounded like he had a good time. I would have been totally fine if he had stayed and watched the last games, but I am way excited that he is coming home. I miss his energy. We stopped by Mama's and Papa's and they of course had goodies for the kids. T-shirts and stickers and some pocket money. They also gave Chris and I polo shirts and a generous gift of money. They always say that if they have enough money to go gamble with, then they have enough to give some to their kids. We won't complain. Aside from being a little over involved sometimes, they really are the best in-laws I could ever hope for.
Well the weather has been crazy. It was in the 80's on Wednesday and Thursday, and Friday and Saturday have been rainy and in the 30's. Yuck.
On a completely different note. I sat down and watched a movie with the kids last night. It was qu

ite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. Which is saying something since I am picky about movies. It was A Kid in King Arthur's Court. Just awful. The sets, the costumes, the cinematography, the dialogue, everything. I know the kids have watched it before, but I had just caught bits and pieces before and never actually watched it before. For the moment it reigns as worst of all time. Of course, Michael thinks it is great and was totally enthralled. I worry about his taste sometimes. He definitely takes after Chris sometimes.
Well I'm off to clean up the house before Chris gets home.
1 comment:
I'm glad that Sorensen is coming home early for you, I always hate it when Chris is gone. We were pretty depressed after the BYU game, at least we are starting to get over the losses quicker. It's always nice to have grandparents spoil your kids, even though they may be too involved you are lucky to have them close.
Post a Comment