Monday, April 2, 2007

Michael catches a fish














Well, Michael had fun fishing with Papa. He even caught a fish. But not a real fish, just a baby fish. His words not mine. He was very proud of himself. Amazing sometimes how big he seems. Can't believe he is going to be in school soon. What a happy day for all of us.

2 comments:

Chris and Sally said...

How old is he? He looks so big. I can still remember when he was born and I thought he was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I even remember babysitting him so you guys could go to the temple. Man, he must be old because that seems like forever ago.

Chris and Amanda said...

He's 5 and turning 6 this fall. I still remember you watching him too. Crazy how long ago that seems. We are all coming up on 8 years being married. Sitting in the Riviera seems like an eternity ago.