Thursday, April 19, 2007

Oh how nice it would be to sleep through the night again...

Yesterday I got the ice buckets filled and cleaned up the kitchen a little bit. Chris did such a good job keeping the house clean while I was gone that I didn't have much to do when I got home from vacation that it has been very easy to slip back into the routine of things. Good thing too, Chris is home sick today and I feel like a monster is hiding behind my eyes. I don't know if I caught something or if it was just all the changes in climate, but, wow, does having sinus pressure affect how much I feel like accomplishing. I spent the rest of the day getting details ready for the next ward activity, only to have them change again when a scheduling conflict came up. Oh well, such is life. Hopefully with some rest and a lot of sleep we can all get back on our feet. My vacation with Jordan messed up her schedule good. I had her sleeping through the night before our trip and now she is back to waking up at 3 am everyday and I am having trouble getting back to sleep before Chris gets up for the morning. It hits especially hard after I stay up late to catch the one or two shows that Chris and I watch and I don't get to bed until after 11 pm. I feel almost as sleep deprived right now as I do right after I have my babies. Almost. At least I am fully recovered physically and I don't have to worry about that right now too. I still need to get the details of my girls retreat up, but it seems like such a daunting task right now since it was so great and I don't want to leave any details out. Perhaps while I eat my lunch. Well, Jordan is ready to go down for a nap, so maybe I can lay down on the couch while the kids watch a movie and get some rest. Here's hoping anyway.

No comments: