I'm It
My wonderful friend Sally tagged me so here we go.
Jobs I’ve held
1. Art Glass Designs (Stained Glass)
2. Michael's Custom Framing
3. Rise (Handicap Adult Care)
4. Kmart 1 Hour Photo
5. McDonald's
Movies I can watch over and over
1. Firefly (great t.v show) and Serenity (movie from show)
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Armageddon
4. The Notebook (have to be in a mood)
5. Pearl Harbor
My Guilty Pleasures
1. fabric
2. mini candy bars
Places I've lived
1. Chesterfield, VA (just outside Richmond)
2. Orem/Provo, UT
3. Schaumburg, IL (just outside Chicago)
4. St. Peter's, MO (just outside St. Louis)
5. Salisbury, MO (in the middle of nowhere)
6. Middle Grove, MO (REALLY in the middle of nowhere)
Shows I enjoy
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. The Office
4. Battlestar Galatica
5. Firefly (may it rest in peace)
What were the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. Very Attractive
2. SOOO pleased that he didn't sweat (little did I know)
3. This was the guy I saw in my dreams
Places I have been on vacation
1. Massanutten, VA
2. Outer Banks, NC
3. San Diego, CA (work related)
4. Washington D.C.
5. All the church historical sites
6. Canada (for 2 hours)
7. Mexico (for 2 hours)
8. Orlando, FL
Favorite foods
1. Chicken Philly Club sandwich from Vencenzio's
2. Cesar Salad
3. Lettuce Wraps form P.F. Chang's
4. Mexican food
5. Chocolate
Websites I visit daily
1. Yahoo mail
2. mugglenet (used to visit in anticipation of Harry Potter book 7)
3. my blog (or I try to)
Body Parts I have injured
1. I have never broken a bone, but I have been hit by a car when I was 8
2. Various body parts from a diving board in High School
3. my right ring finger by a squirrel (and subsequent rabies shots)
Awards I have won
1. Art scholarship to BYU
2. Sterling Scholar in Art from Timpanogas H.S.
3. Numerous other art awards
Nicknames I’ve been called
1. Mandy (still called that by every member of my family)
2. Manda Panda bear fish (I have no idea why)
3. hey you
I would tag someone else to be it, but I don't know anyone else but Sally that blogs regularly, so anyone who is reading this.
The Things That Howl In The Night
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment