Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's almost over

It's Thursday morning, and Chris gets back from Youth Conference late tonight. I can't wait for all this to be over and have a month to have fun as a family and work on some projects. I think I want to stretch myself artistically, but I'm not sure what I want to do yet. We've managed to muddle through this week. I've tried to keep busy and so far things have been fine, although the days are definitely starting to get long. I've got a few more portraits to finish, one for Shaneen Karren's sister in law and one for Justin for Katie's birthday.

I finally got my hair cut after a lapse of seven months and it is nice to have stylable hair again. I always get the same hair cut every time, but each time it comes out different since I still haven't found a stylist I like since my moved over a year ago. It sucks trying to find a new person that I like. I cut Michael's and Chris' hair on Monday as well.

Off to figure out something to do today to stay busy and entertain the kids.

No comments: