
Chris and Michael are away at scout camp today. I think Michael will have a really good time in his first real camping trip. Normally we just clear a spot in his room and put the tent up in there and call it good. Last week Chris had to go to girls camp, and he said he had a good time. Totally posh he said. Air conditioned cabins, pools, the works. Scout camp is definitely more of a roughing it experience.
Jordan's first tooth came in last week. I think she is already working on her next one. She did great last night though. Slept 11 hours ate, and then went back to sleep. Alex didn't do so hot. Stayed up in a battle of wills with me till 10 pm and then got up at 4 am and came down to get in bed with me. I think she is having nightmares. Then she woke up again at 6 am and was ready to go. Somebody really has got to tell her that sleeping is a good thing and mommy's don't like it when you get up before 7 am for no reason.
I got all of my portraits done. Thank goodness. You can see them at the link on the left. One of them was challenging because it was really small and very poor quality. I did the best I could but it definitely helps to have a nice clear picture. Now I just need to figure out what to do with Jennie's bday and I will be all set.
Michael learned to ride his bike this week without training wheels. Chris took him out for like 15 minutes came back in panting and out of breath and said he would take him out again soon and the next thing we knew Michael was in the back yard zooming around like a pro. It definitely took me longer to learn to ride my bike than 15 minutes when I was a kid.
Well I have more to catch up on since I have been a slacker in writing, but Jordan is hungry and crying babies are never a good thing.


1 comment:
I am a big nerd just like you. We had to talk last Sunday too, that's funny that we had to talk on the same day. I managed to save most of the book until after the talk but it was very hard to do. I'm glad that we can be Harry Potter nerds together.
Post a Comment