
We lost power for like an hour today and to my kids you would have thought it was this horrible punishment. They wandered around trying to find things to do. We read books and they played with their toys, and when the power came back on they screamed and shouted like it was this big celebration. How dependent on power are we. Before we knew that the storm was coming through we told the kids they could play with their new water squirters and the sprinkler. When Michael and I were coming home from the store and I could see the storm rolling in, I told him I didn't know if we would make it in time. We didn't. But Chris was a really good sport and went out in the pouring thunderstorm and played with the water squirters. What a great dad he is!!!!!!

I also have pictures of Chris' new toy, he was sooooo excited to finally have a nice laptop.

We also have pictures of Michael coming home from his first day of summer school. Now that the power is back on, I guess I actually have to go cook dinner now.
No comments:
Post a Comment