
My camping buddies!

Wow, so only 4 posts for the month of July. I've really taken some time off this summer don't you think. Michael had a great time at scout camp. He came home with a wooden sword (lovely) a bear claw necklace, and a keychain.
Chris wasn't feeling great yesterday and slept the whole day. He seems to be a little better today. The kids are a little restless though. I think Michael got used to always having something to do while he was at preschool. Jordan has been having a little bit of a rough time lately. She is cutting her second tooth already and has a bit of a cold. It seems that Alex is fully potty trained though, so I did get one thing accomplished this summer.(hooray)
My big headed baby! Chris thought this picture was hysterical.
Me and Jordan at Granny's 70th birthday.I got another person called to my activities committee yesterday and she seems totally solid. This will make my life much easier hopefully to have someone to help out with all the ward activities. Our next one coming up is the pig roast. I'm thinking about doing a medieval times theme. Should be fun. Well it seems Jordan is down for a nap which is my signal to jump in the shower.


1 comment:
I love the pictures of Michael and Sorenson at Scout Camp, I can't wait until Peyton is old enough to go and hang out with his dad. Jordan looks so tiny! How old is she now? She is absolutely adorable. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment