
Well, I finally finished Sally's blessing dress for her sweet little Brooklyn. It took a little longer than I hoped, but it turned out nice and hopefully she likes it. Love you Sally!
I also gave Alex a haircut yesterday. I try and only give her one twice a year since she is less than cooperative. We are letting her bangs grow out and hopefully by next haircut they will be fully grown. One of these times I will take her to my salon, but for now this will have to do.
Today Chris and I are off to Massanutten and the Joshua Wilton house. It's this restored B & B in Harrisonburg, VA with a fabulous resturaunt. Joe and Jennie are coming with us and hopefully we should have a great time.After we get home Saturday my sister and her four youngest and my mom are coming for a week long visit. A full house, but should be fun. I know my kids are really looking forward to it.


4 comments:
Hope you guys have great time!! The dress is so beautiful. You are so talented.
The dress is amazing!
Have fun and travel safe.
In case you didn't get my email I got the dress and I absolutely love it! You are amazing and I am so lucky to have a wonderful friend like you. I hope you have a wonderful time on your little getaway.
I don't think that I could even find a dress that beautiful to purchase, let alone make. You are amazing.
Post a Comment