Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Alex

What can I say about Alex, she is a doll. She is so obedient and such a little ray of sunshine. I almost never have to say anything cross to her. She is a little diva and enjoys being in the spotlight/center of attention. She played soccer this spring and did very well. She still isn't agressive, but handles the ball well and is a very good team player. She turned 7 this spring and drew up her own picture for her cake. She loves art and draws almost every morning at breakfast time. She likes to organize things as well and I will often find her putting all the DVD's in color order, or fixing the beds up to look like magazine pictures. Her's is the only dresser in the whole house with their clothes folded....
Last month she got popped really good. She is always playing with the kids in the backyard and was playing catcher for Michael and got a little too close and got reamed in the cheek with an aluminum bat. Ouch. It turned into one great shiner, and even now a month later, there is still a bump left. She was really great throughout all of it though and was very brave. She got to go to girls camp with Chris and the girls were so sympathetic to her black eye. She loves being outside and enjoys fishing with her papa as well. She had a father daughter dance this year at school and very very excited to be taking ballet this fall. I have no idea how I ended up with such a girly girl for a daughter, but love her to pieces.

1 comment:

D... said...

Alex really is so sweet. She is always so polite. She really is a a beautiful little girl on the inside and outside. :)