To say that I haven't posted in a while would be an understatement. There is no way I can catch up chronologically, so I won't even try. Perhaps I will do updates by person. Chris and I are doing great.

We celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary this spring with a wonderful trip by ourselves to D.C. it was great to get away for a little bit and we haven't been able to get to the temple together in a while, it seems to always be separately lately. Chris just passed his one year mark as Bishop. So far so good. Or at least no one has thrown stuff at us yet. And about once a month we seem to get some type of love in the yard...

Although I preferred the 50 beach balls one month. They were much easier to clean up. I've been busy with projects this spring and summer.


I am redoing the kitchen from country blue and oak to red, black and a light wheat color. I am really enjoying how it is turning out. Too bad it isn't going any faster. The wallpaper has been murder. I also power washed the house and decks and got both the porch and the back deck repainted.

I've also had a few cakes here and there. This one for a girl that I brought into beehives oh so many years ago. Amazing how time passes and that she is already married. Chris had two special trips this spring.


One to see BYU basketball play TCU in Texas. He met up with his two best buds from High School for a weekend and they had a great time. And then a little over a month later, he got to witness history as BYU basketball played in March Madness and made it into the second round in forever. "Jimmer" was a very frequent name in our house for a while.

Chris go to go out to Denver with a good friend and watch history unfold before his eyes.
2 comments:
I have enjoyed catching up on your blog. I loved all the different post about the kids. Your kitchen looks beautiful, how the heck did you manage that with a toddler around? You are amazing
I love the kitchen! It looks soooo good! :)
Post a Comment