
Jordan. What can I say about Jordan. I swear she has been the same size and same age for years. She is my petite little girl.

I hope it doesn't bother her too much that Andi will soon be taller than she is and probably will be for the rest of her life.

Jordan is usually happy to play by herself and has a much easier time to find things to occupy herself. Unfortunately one of those things happened to be cutting her own hair. She came in and asked to use the scissors and I watched her happily cut clover flowers in the front yard one quiet time, and then come in the kitchen a little while later.


I walked in the kitchen and found her cutting her hair off by the handful. Oh well, the joys of childhood. Fortunetly she left enough hair for a cute little bob.


She actually looks better with short hair, although it does keep her looking very young. She hates getting her picture taken and is usually the one crying in the photo, however when she laughs it is very infectious....

I like her much more now than when she was 3, although to be fair, I haven't enjoyed any of my children when they were 3. I look forward to another year home with her until she starts school. She really is a doll and I can't imagine my life without her.
1 comment:
I really like her hair short, too. I love love, love that last photo!! What a good picture. She is so cute! :)
Post a Comment