Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Isaac


Where has the time gone? Isaac just turned one. My baby is getting big. He is walking all the time right now. At his one year check up he was 95% for head, 90% for height, and 75% for weight. So he's definitely following in his big siblings footsteps. He smiles a lot and is happy and is a great baby. He moved into Michael's room at the beginning of the summer, so mommy is so much happier now that I get a full night's rest and Michael is such a heavy sleeper that he sleeps through any fussing Isaac might do. I feel bad that hardly any of his first year has been documented, but that's just the way it is. The kids dote on him all the time and he is always finding someone to play with him. No words really to speak of, but he does say "yeah" all day long. Beats "no" I guess. He loves balls and wheels and has just been a really great baby. We love him to pieces here. His hair has finished turned blonde and he is the spitting image of Michael at the same age. Issac on the left, Michael on the right

1 comment:

D... said...

Wow, they really do look just alike! I know I already told you this- but I still can't believe it's been a year already. He really is such a cute baby.